What is the Thandai Chocolate Infused Cake Recipe? It’s a perfect Holi dessert that is bursting with the flavor of Thandai paired with delicious cheesecake!
Ingredients of Thandai Infused Cheese Cake
- 80 gms mascarpone cheese
- 25gms of breakfast sugar
- 5 grams of corn flour
- 5 grams of refined flour
- 20 ml milk
- 2 ml vanilla essence
- 20gms of bakery cream
- 20 grams than-dai syrup
- 40 gms cookie crumble
- Ten grams of butter (unsalted). Melt it
How to Make Thandai Infused Cheese Cake
1. Make butter and cookie crumble. Mix them up and then place them on the bottom of the mold.
2. Let the mixture sit for about twenty minutes inside the fridge.
3. Mix the remaining ingredients using a blender, and mix in the thandai syrup.
4. Spread the mixture over the top of the cookie crumble.
5. Bake the mixture in steam at 160 degrees Celsius for 30 to 35 minutes.
6. Once the mixture has been cooked and ready to be set, let it rest at room temperature for a minimum of two hours at a minimum.
7. Demould on a platter, then garnish and serve.