Skip to content
- 3 1/3 C. flour
- 2 tsp. baking soda
- 3. C. sugar
- 1 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- 1 tsp. nutmeg
- 1/4 tsp. ground ginger
- 1 C. oil
- Four eggs
- 2/3 C. milk
- 2. C. Pumpkin puree
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Line muffin pans with cupcake liners or grease muffin tins with oil.
- Mix all dry ingredients and then add the rest of the ingredients. (Instead of cinnamon, nutmeg, and ginger, you can substitute cinnamon and pumpkin pie spice!)
- Mix just until it is combined, and after that, fill the cupcake cups to 3/4 full.
- Drop a tiny amount of Nutella in each muffin tin and over that pumpkin mixture ( approximately one teaspoon. or roughly), and then use an apron to mix it around.
- Bake for 16-20 mins or until a knife emerges without pumpkin bater (there could be hot Nutella that stays on the blade, but that’s fine!)
- Serve hot or cool! Please place it in a Tupperware when you don’t want to eat it immediately. Note: You could always cut the recipe in half!!