Skip to content
- 12 Cupcakes of any flavor
- 1 1/2 cups chocolate frosting
- 1/3 cup chocolate sprinkles
- 12 red heart-shaped rants (or pink jelly beans) for the nose
- 24 M&Ms, either yellow or green, for the eyes
- One edible marker
- One box of Pocky sticks
- 24 ears fashioned from chocolate bars
- Make use of your edible markers to trace black eyes on your M&Ms to create cat eyes.
- Frost cupcakes that have cooled and then place them on the nose and eyes (I made use of the heart-shaped red ones that are available from Runts Candy).
- Sprinkle cupcakes with chocolate.
- Cut chocolate bars into triangular shapes to form ears. Then, place them on cupcakes.
- Cut Pocky sticks into smaller pieces and poke the cupcakes with”the “nose” to make whiskers.