Eggless Red Velvet Cake – Valentine’s Day This cake is a mouthwatering delight. You can make it at home and delight your special someone by gifting this delicious cake.
- Total Cook Time45 minutes
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
- Recipe Servings2
Ingredients of Eggless Red Velvet Cake – Valentine’s Day
- 350 gms Flour
- 15 Baking powder
- 20 Cocoa powder
- 2 Salt
- 5 Baking soda
- 230 Soft, Unsalted Butter
- 250 Breakfast sugar
- 120 Sour cream
- 10 Vanilla essence
- 5 Vinegar
- 360 Curd
CREAM CHEESE FROSTING:-
- 350 Mascarpone cream cheese chilled at room temperature
- 225 Soft, Unsalted Butter
- Icing sugar 480
- 5 Vanilla essence
- Optional Salt pinch
How to Make Eggless Red Velvet Cake – Valentine’s Day
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F (180oC). Prepare two 8” square cake molds with Butter as well as flour.
2. Mix flour, baking powder, baking soda, cocoa powder, and salt in one large bowl.
3. Beat butter, unsalted, and icing sugar until it becomes smooth and creamy using the tabletop small mixer on medium-high, approximately 4 minutes. Add sour cream, vanilla essence, and vinegar when it’s soft. Mix until it becomes a smooth batter.
4. Make the mixer slow and slowly add the flour into the batter. Then, add buttermilk and mix thoroughly With your preferred food coloring. Mix until just combined.
5. Pour the batter evenly into the cake mold. Keep in the oven preheated for 25 to 30 minutes. Ensure a toothpick inserted into the center of the cake comes out clean. Allow it to rest 30 to 45 times in the mold, then place it on an air-cooling rack and let it cool.
CREAM CHEESE FROSTING:-
1. Put Butter and icing sugar in a bowl and beat until smooth and creamy. Add vanilla and salt (optional) and mix until smooth and creamy.
2. Mix the remaining confectioner’s sugar until it is well-integrated.
3. Mix in the slightly chilled cream cheese.
4. Beat for two minutes until smooth, soft, fluffy, and spreadable.
5. If the frosting is too stiff, add a couple of teaspoons of thick cream to create a more loose.
1. cut the sponge into three layers to put the cake together. Lay the first cake layer flat on the cake stand. Spread around 1 cup of the prepared frosting with an elongated spatula. The second cake layer should be placed on top of the previous layer. Make sure to add frosting left over from the cake.
2. The cake is now decorated as you wish, then serve the cake.