Ingredients for Cake Batter:
- 1/2 tinNestle MILKMAID
- 1/2 cupNestle A+ Toned Milk
- One couple-Purpose Flour
- One tsp baking Powder
- 1/2 tsp baking Soda
- 1/3 cup butter
- 1 tspVanilla Essence
- 1/4 cup chopped Almonds
Ingredients for Apple Topping:
- One cup of chopped Apples
- 1/4 cup brown Sugar
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon Powder
- One tsp lemon Juice
- One tbspChilled Butter
Ingredients for Crumble:
- 1/2 cup chilled Chopped Butter
- 1/2 cupAll-Purpose Flour
- 1/4 cup oats
- 1/2 cup powdered Sugar
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon Powder
- 1/4 tsp chopped Almonds
HOW TO MAKE APPLE CRUMBLE CAKE
The method of preparation used to make Crumble:
Step 1. Chop the Butter and place it in a bowl. In the bowl, add flour, oatmeal, powdered sugar, cinnamon powder, and chopped almonds.
Step 2. Mix everything using a light hand.
Step 3. Put the cake in the fridge to keep the cake cool before putting it on the cake.
The technique of preparation to prepare in preparation for Apple Topping:
1. Mix the chopped apples, sugar, cinnamon powder, and lemon juice in the bowl.
2. Incorporate the Butter and mix thoroughly.
The method of preparation used for Cake Batter:
1. Mix the flour, baking powder, baking powder and baking soda.
2. Blend the Butter. Nestle MILKMAID and vanilla extract. Whisk until it is fluffy.
3. Mix dry and wet ingredients, then mix in milk.
4. Mix the chopped nuts with one teaspoon of flour and fold them into the batter.
5. Place a 10×7 greased and covered rectangular baking dish.
How to make the cake before baking:
Step 1. Scoop the apple mixture over the batter and swirl it around.
Step 2. Add your crumble mixture.
Step 3. Prepare the oven at 175°C for about 30 minutes.
Step 4. Warm up with custard, ice cream, or whipped cream in whatever you like!