- 1/2 tinNestle MILKMAID
- 3 tbspNestle a+ Nourish Dahi
- 1/2 cupNestle A+ Toned Milk
- 1/4 pupil
- 1/2 tsp vanilla Flavour
- One cup flour
- One tbsp cornflour
- 1/2 tsp baking Powder
- 1/2 tsp Baking soda
- taste accordingSalt
For Tres Leches mixture
- 1/2 tinNestle MILKMAID
- 1 cupNestle a+ Nourish Milk
- 3 tbspFresh cream
- 1/2 tspVanilla Flavour
- Three tbspNestle of MILKMAID
- 1 cupNestle a+ Nourish Dahi
- 1/4 tspVanilla essence
HOW TO MAKE MILK CAKE (TRES LECHES CAKE)
- Step 1: In a bowl, mix Nestle MILKMAID curd oil and vanilla essence. With a whisker, mix until the consistency is uniform.
- Step 2: Sieve flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt into a bowl with wet ingredients.
- Step 3: Combine dry ingredients and wet ones. Gradually add the milk bit by bit to achieve a consistent pour.
- Step 4: Preheat the oven to 180o C. Line an 8×8 inch square tin using parchment paper or butter papers or grease the container using butter.
- Step 5: Pour the prepared cake batter into the pan and place it on the counter. Bake for 20 minutes or until the cake passes the toothpick test.
- Step 6: Take it out of the oven and sit in the tin for 10 minutes. Then remove the cake from the mold on the tray or plate. Allow it to cool for five minutes, then slowly release the parchment paper (if used) and put it to one side.
For Tres Leches Mixture
- Step 1: For evaporated milk, pour 1 cup into a heavy-based pot. Keep stirring until it gets to the point of boiling. Let the milk simmer at a low temperature by continuously stirring to prevent burning. Reduce the heat to a simmer when the milk is reduced to half the original quantity. The milk that evaporates is now done.
- Step 2: in a bowl, make evaporated milk, then add Cream and MILKMAID. Mix in vanilla essence, then mix it.
- Step 3: Utilizing a fork, or a toothpick, poke the cake. Sprinkle the ready Tres Leches mixture all over the cake. Then, put it in the fridge for 30 minutes.
- Step 1: Dahi should be poured into the muslin cloth, then hung for about an hour until you get the curd hanging.
- Step 2: Make the curd turned with the help of Nestle MILKMAID and vanilla essence. Get the cake out of the fridge and spread the frosting evenly over the cake.
- Step 3: The Tres Leaches Cake is baked. Decorate with seasonal fruits on the top. Serve chilled and refrigerated.
Tips to Make Mango Cheesecake
- While the milk is simmering, constantly stir it to keep it from adhering to the pan’s surface.
- If you add sweeteners like condensed milk, add them slowly and taste as you proceed.
- Clean the baking pan using butter or ghee before thickening the milk mixture into it. This helps prevent the medicine from sticking and makes it much easier to remove it from Milk Cake once it’s cooled.
- After you’ve cooked the Milk Cake is cooked and removed from the pan, allow it to cool completely at room temperature. This will allow it to firm up and set before cutting it.