The Vanilla Bean Bundt Cake recipe is A delectable bundt cake infused with vanilla flavor. It is desserted with strawberry and whipping cream.
Ingredients of Vanilla Bean Bundt Cake
- 250 grams of unsalted butter that is at room temp and extra to line the bundt tin
- 250 grams of plain flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoon baking flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 250 gms sugar caster
- 1 Vanilla pod, cut lengthwise, seeds scraped by the edge of the knife
- Four eggs (at room temperature)
- To serve:
- Flowers that can be eaten (optional)
- Creamy whipped
- Fresh strawberries
- Bundt tin
How to Make Vanilla Bean Bundt Cake
1. The oven should be heated to 180 degrees Celsius. Then, generously butter the inside of the bundt tin with a brush to go into the corners. You must be generous in the amount of butter you use, or the cake won’t come out perfect.
2. Mix the baking powder, flour, and salt into the bowl of a large size.
3. In a giant bowl with the whisk attachment of an electric motor or the bowl of a stand mixer equipped with a paddle attachment, blend the sugar, butter, and vanilla seeds until light and fluffy. Incorporate the egg one at a time to whisk thoroughly following each addition. Make sure you scrape the sides between. Use a metal spoon to fold into the flour mixture carefully to avoid the air that has been whisked into it.
4. Pour the batter into the bundt tin greased and then smooth the top. Then bake for 35-40 minutes or until a toothpick or skewer inserted into the middle is clean.
5. Let the cake rest in the pan for about 15 minutes before turning it onto a wire rack and let it cool completely.
6. You can add edible flowers to embellish the dish if you’d like. Slice into pieces and serve it with fresh strawberries or any other fruit.