About Strawberry Cheesecake Shots Recipe: The freshness of strawberries and amazing whipping cream and cheese make for an irresistible cheesecake!
Ingredients of Strawberry Cheesecake Shots
- 200 gms fresh strawberries
- 50gms of cream
- 8-10 Cracker biscuits
- 3 Tbsp of butter that has been melted
- 100 gms cream cheese
- 200ml whipping crème
- Fresh strawberries cut into pieces
How to Make Strawberry Cheesecake Shots
1. Clean the strawberries thoroughly and put them into a grinder jar that you can grind until a wonderful puree. Then, put a pan on medium-high heat. Add the pureed strawberries with sugar, mix, and boil until the sugar melts and thickens. Do not overcook, or you’ll end with jam. The amount of sugar you use can be adjusted by how sweet or tart your strawberries taste. Set aside for use later. *
2. Place the crackers inside an airtight bag. Crush them with the rolling pin. If you don’t have a zipper-secure suitcase, you may also destroy it by placing it into a cloth. Make them into fine powder.
3. Incorporate the melted butter into the crushed crackers and mix well. Set it aside.
4. In another bowl, add cream cheese. Mix it well to allow the cheese to soften.
5. Add whippingAdd whipping cream in a separate bowl until stiff peaks form. Add thformened cream cheese to the cream and fold gently. Then, add the strawberry puree. Mix and fold slowly.
6. Use a shot glass to put with crushed cracker mixture. Then, add chopped strawberries to the strawberry cream you have whipped, and then finish by adding small amounts of strawberry puree and small mint leaves to the top.
7. Strawberry cheesecake shots are ready to be served, served chilled.