The recipe is made from semolina and sprouts. This pancake recipe can be made in a flash, healthy, nutritious, low-calorie, and protein-rich recipe for breakfast or snack time.
Ingredients of Sprouts and Rava Pancakes
- 1 Cup Sprouts
- 1/2 cup Semolina
- 1/4 cup Grated Carrot
- 1/2 cup grated tofu or paneer
- 1/2 cup chopped tomatoes, onions and capsicum
- 1/4 cup Curd
- Three to four green chilies (optional)
- A slice of grated ginger
- 2 tbsp Chopped Coriander
- 4 tsp Ghee/oil
- For Seasoning
- 1/4 tsp Red Chilli Powder
- Salt to taste
How to Make Sprouts and Rava Pancakes
1. A blender is the best option. Mix the sprouts, along with the ginger and green chilies. Make a paste by grinding it with some water.
2. Add A dd rava to the mix and mix it well.
3. Incorporate the vegetables, curd coriander, and seasonings.
4. Add the water to form a batter that has a semi-thick consistency.
5. A non-stick tawa is heated, and a half-cup batter forms a pancake. Add a few drops of oil/ghee along the sides.
6. Cook on low heat until both sides are cooked.
7. Garnish with grated paneer or tofu. Sprinkle a bit of masala chaat and fold.
8. Serve it with a green chutney, and have fun!