No-bake Biscoff Cheesecake The recipe It’s easy to make this cake; however, in this recipe, the cake is chilled instead of being baked. This is a beautiful cake recipe.
- Total Cook Time30 minutes
- Prep Time: 05 mins
- Cook Time: 25 minutes
- Recipe Servings6
Ingredients of No-Bake Biscoff Cheesecake
- 1 Biscoff biscuits, crushed
- 1/4 Butter, melted
- One pack of Cream cheese
- 3/4 Powdered sugar
- 3/4 Biscoff spread
- 1 Heavy cream
How to Make No-Bake Biscoff Cheesecake
1. For the first step, mix Biscoff biscuits with melted butter in the bowl of a mixer. Then, gently press the mixture in the pan’s bottom, an 8-inch springform pan. Chill while you prepare the filling.
2. To prepare the filling, in a bowl, mix confectioners sugar and cream cheese until fluffy and light. Mix in vanilla extract, Biscoff spread, as well as vanilla extract. Continue beating the mixture until it is smooth.
3. Separately beat the heavy cream till soft, whipped peaks appear. (This takes about 7-8 minutes). Then, add the cream and whipped cheese until well incorporated.
4. Pour the filling over the crust that you have prepared and smooth the top using the spatula. The cheesecake should be refrigerated for at least 4 hours or until firm.
5. When it’s time to serve, take it from its springform dish. Add some Biscoff spread. Cut into equal portions and decorate with biscuits or whipping cream. Baking is not necessary. Biscoff cheesecake is now ready!