- 1/4 tinNestle MILKMAID
- 1/4 cupNestle a+ Toned milk
- 150 gutter
- 150 powdered Sugar
- 125 gaida ( Flour)
- 3-4 tbsp (25 g)Cocoa Powder
- 1.5 tsp baking Powder
- 1 tsp vanilla Essence
- Four tbsp cocoa Powder
- 50 gutter
HOW TO MAKE CHOCOLATE CAKE
Step 1: Set the oven temperature to 180° C. Cleanly oil an 8-inch baking tin, then dust it with flour.
Step 2. Mix maida with cocoa powder and baking powder. Keep aside.
Step 3: Make butter soft in a bowl, add powdered sugar, and mix until the consistency is creamy. Add Vanilla essence and mix. Slowly beat the eggs one at a before folding them into the sieved mixture of maida and mixing thoroughly. Add milk and mix until you create a consistency that is droopy.
Step 4: Add the batter to a baking tin and bake it in the oven that is preheated for 40 to 45 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the middle of the cake is clear.
Step 5: Remove from oven and let it cool. Place on an oven plate or rack.
Step 6: For Fudge Icing, Mix with Nestle MILKMAID cocoa powder, cocoa powder, and butter, and mix well. For 20 seconds, microwave and then mix thoroughly.
Step 7: Spread the frosting over the cooled cake and allow it to dry. Serve the cake in slices.
Tips to Make Chocolate Cake
- Don’t overbeat your batter, as it could cause a cake to be tough.
- To prevent overcooking, make sure you make sure to check your cake within 25 minutes after baking.
- Ensure the cake is cool before decorating it, or you’ll end up melting frosting.