Ingredients in the recipe for Homemade Cake
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- Four egg
- Two teaspoons of baking soda
- Two teaspoon of vanilla essence
- 1 1/2 cups powdered sugar
- 1 cup olive oil that is virgin
- 1 cup milk
How do you make a Homemade Cake?
Step 1 Cream together oil and sugar and then blend with beaten eggs
- Making your sponge cake has always been more complex. Begin by mixing olive oil and sugar. Mix until it becomes light and fluffy using an electric whisker or fork. After that, you can add the eggs that have been beaten and mix well. Then, beat until the mixture becomes white and smooth.
Step 2 Combine flour mix and beaten eggs.
- Mix general-purpose flour with baking soda. This is done to distribute baking soda within the flour evenly. Gradually add eggs. If necessary, add a bit of milk and mix until the batter becomes fluffy and soft. You can only count the entire milk amount if you think the consistency of the cake is thick enough and can be poured down as condensed milk from a can. Add vanilla essence and blend well. Vanilla essence is crucial to mask the scent of eggs and make the cake taste great.
Step 3 Bake the cake at your convenience.
- Then, use the baking tin and cook the cake. Then, grease it with cooking spray or olive oil. Sprinkle some all-purpose or maida flour over the cake. This will keep the cake gets stuck to its base. It is also possible to line it with butter paper to ensure that it can be easily pulled out once the cake has been baked. Pour the cake batter into the tin, then place it on a table in the pressure cooker. Do not add water to the range, and ensure the baking dish isn’t touching the bottom of the oven. It is also possible to keep it on an upside-down steel plate. Then, increase the heat and pressure cook for 2 minutes. Then, take the whistle off and cook on a low flame for about 35-40 mins. If you’re cooking with an electric oven, Cook at 180° for 30 to 35 minutes.
Step 4 Check with a knife or skewer if it is cooked and serve
- Use a knife or metal skewer in the cake. If it is clear, the cake is done. Please remove it from the oven or cookware and let it cool on the wire rack. The cooling process is carried out to ensure that the cake does not fall apart and is left neat. Once the cake has cooled, turn the cake tin upside-down to lift the cake. You could also use butter paper to remove the cake. However, it would help to get it done quickly if you were an expert, as it could scratch the cake. Flipping the cake tin upside-down is recommended to create an even better cake. Before decorating, you should cut an even slice of cake at the top to avoid a ruined top. However, do this when your cake remains warm but not cold. Take some whipping cream and place it on the cake. Spread the cream evenly. Scrape off any remaining cream. After this, you can make use of cherries or even tutti-frutti. It entirely depends on what you prefer. The cake is now ready.
Step 5 How to make whipping cream
- For whipping cream to make a cake at home, all you require is a mixing bowl, thick whipping cream and powdered sugar vanilla extract, and an electric mixer. Add the bowl to the mixer and mix heavy whipping cream with vanilla extract and powdered sugar. Whip them all at medium-high speeds. It is essential to understand that it shouldn’t be over-whipped. If the cream turns out dry and curdled, that’s a sign that you’ve too much whipping. Whipping the cream softly can be finished in just a few minutes, i.e., around 2-3 minutes. Take a break in between to check the whipping cream’s consistency. The ideal whipping cream should be able to hold a firm peak within it once removed. It shouldn’t be too liquidy or soft and heavy, curdled or swollen. After that, you can also place it in cones to decorate the cake.
- When making Homemade Cake, make sure that you mix the cake mix thoroughly. Better yet, use an electric blender to combine all of the components since this will make the mixture light and fluffy.
- If you don’t have olive oil in your kitchen, You can also use butter or Ghee. Also, you can make homemade white butter for a more savory taste.