This Caramel Cheesecake Chocolate Brownie Trifle has caramel cheesecake filling, soft chocolate brownies, and chocolate whipped cream. It also includes caramel candies and chocolate sauce. This is the ultimate trifle, easy to make and delicious!
This trifle is like a dream come true. It was torture to have it in my home. It wasn’t easy to make all of the recipes on my website. They are all delicious (in my opinion), and I want every single bite. I can’t do this, as I would gain weight. I am tortured. Sometimes I eat too many things, but I eventually stop. Rest I either give them away to my dad or slice and freeze them to give to my mom.
This trifle is simply amazing. It’s rich, delicious and amazing. This baby may not be right for you if you don’t have a huge sweet tooth. If you have a strong sweet tooth, grab a large spoon and get in the act!
How to Make a Caramel Cheesecake Brownie trifle
To get started on this trifle, you will need brownies. My Quick & Easy Brownies are what I used to start. These brownies are one of my favorites, and they are so easy to make. They are easy to make and can be made in minutes. You could also purchase ready-made brownies for those who have limited time.
The caramel cheesecake filling is next. Cream cheese and whipped cream are used as the base for the filling. Brown sugar, vanilla extract, and caramel sauce give the caramel flavor. The caramel topping can be easily purchased at the grocery store. However, if you have more time to make it, my Homemade Caramel Sauce is a good choice. It was delicious!
Make homemade chocolate whipped cream. You will need some heavy whipping cream and cocoa powder. Yay! You can whip it up at high speed until it forms stiff peaks. It works like a dream, and it tastes incredible! This trifle can last several days without wilting because it contains cocoa powder and sugar.
You’ll find caramel sauce, chocolate sauce, and caramel candies in between all these layers. I used Health candy bits and chopped Rolos, and it was my favorite part of the trifle. The caramel and the chewiness were both a great addition. The combination was perfect with the brownies. Yum, yum, YUM!
This is the trifle that you must make. This dessert is great for entertaining and can be made ahead. It’s sure to be a huge hit. It has a creamy caramel filling, delicious brownies, and chewy candies.
1. preheat oven to 350°F (176°C). Grease a 9×13 inch (23×33 cm) baking pan.
2. To make the brownie, combine the butter, sugar and vanilla extract in a medium-sized bowl.
3. Add eggs and mix until well combined.
4. Combine flour, cocoa, baking powder and salt in another medium-sized bowl.
5. Add the dry ingredients to the egg mixture and mix until well combined.
6. Pour the batter into the prepared pan and spread evenly.
7. Bake for 24-27 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out with a few moist crumbs. Set aside to cool.
8. To make the cheesecake filling, add the cream cheese and brown sugar to a large mixer bowl and mix until well combined and smooth.
9. Add the vanilla extract and caramel sauce and mix until well combined. Set aside.
10. In another bowl, add the heavy whipping cream and powdered sugar to make the whipped cream. Whip on high speed until stiff peaks form.
11. Fold about 1/3 of the whipped cream into the cream cheese mixture until combined.
12. Add the remaining whipped cream to the cream cheese mixture and fold until combined. Set aside.
13. To layer everything together, cut the brownie into small pieces. Add a little less than half of the brownie pieces to the bottom of the trifle dish.
14. Drizzle 3-4 tablespoons of chocolate sauce over the brownies.
15. Add about half of the caramel cheesecake filling in an even layer on top of the brownies and chocolate sauce.
16. Drizzle 3-4 tablespoons of caramel sauce over the cheesecake filling, then add a layer of your choice of candies. I added about 2-3 tablespoons of health bits, and 10 Rolos cut into quarters.
17. Repeat with another layer of brownies, chocolate sauce, caramel cheesecake filling, caramel sauce and candies.
18. To make the chocolate whipped cream for the top of the trifle, add the heavy whipping cream, powdered sugar, cocoa powder and vanilla extract to a large mixer bowl. Whip on high speed until stiff peaks form.
19. Spread about half of the chocolate whipped cream into an even layer on top of the trifle, then use the remaining whipped cream to pipe swirls on top. Use any remaining brownie pieces, candies and sauces to decorate the top of the trifle.
20. Refrigerate trifle until ready to serve. I like to let it all set together for a few hours before serving. Trifle is best when stored well covered in the fridge and eaten within 3-4 days.