This cake is a chocolate brownie! This cake celebrates the love of chocolate in all its forms.
- Mix cream cheese, sour cream, egg, and 1/2 cup of sugar with an electric mixer until well combined. Add choc chips. Set aside
- Stir butter, brandy, vanilla, and chocolate in a glass dish over simmering water. (The bowl must not touch the water.) Continue stirring until smooth. Remove from heat
- Mix sugars and eggs, then add to the chocolate mixture. Add the baking powder and flour. Stir until just combined.
- Use a 24cm springform pan lined with parchment paper to alternately spoon the chocolate and cream-cheese mixtures. Swirl the mixture using a metal skewer or butter knife.
- Bake the cake at 180 degrees Celsius until it starts to shrink from the sides of the pan. Remove the outer ring of the cake from the pan after it has cooled slightly. Slide onto a platter, dust with cocoa, and serve with thick cream.