This Bitter Chocolate and Caramelised Walnut Dessert is soft and deliciously sweet! If you’re a fan of caramel and chocolate, then you’ll surely fall over in delight with this delicious dessert recipe.
Ingredients of Bitter Chocolate and caramelized Walnut Parfait
- 250 Gram 52% Dark Chocolate
- 125 ml Fresh Cream
- 200 ml Whipping Cream (Cold)
- 200-gram Chocolate Ice Cream
- 50 grams of Walnuts
- 40 grams of Caster Sugar
How to Make Bitter Chocolate & Caramelised Walnut Parfait
1. Chop the chocolate into pieces, then put it in a bowl of a large size.
2. Make the milk boil and pour it on the chocolate. Mix it with a spatula until they are well mixed.
3. Allow the ganache to cool. Reserve a third for plating, then mix the rest with ice cream.
4. The cream should be whipped until it forms soft white peaks. After that, fold it into the chocolate mixture. Place in the freezer for a few minutes to let it sit.
5. To caramelize the walnuts, toast the walnuts in the oven at 180 degrees Celsius for about 6 minutes. Let them cool completely, then place them in a bowl close to the stove. Then, put them on the baking parchment and two twoforks.
6. In a large, thick-bottomed pan at a medium-low temperature, melt the sugar until it turns an amber-like light color for about 4-5 minutes. Stir slowly throughout.7.As when the caramel has cooled, then add the walnuts, stirring thoroughly to ensure that all are coated well.8.Quickly place it on the tray, and cut off the walnuts with forks. It will boil, so be cautious and don’t touch the caramel. Let it col. 9. Serve chilled, and take pleasure in it!