Today is my birthday, and I am happy to share this recipe for my birthday cake. It’s a gorgeous chocolate chip cake with chocolate cream cheese frosting.
A lot of people ask me if I make a birthday cake to celebrate my birthday. The answer is yes! This birthday is special because it’s my first in Italy, and I love Italy!
A birthday cake is special. It must be delicious but also beautiful and simple. My birthday cake is exactly this. This chocolate chip cake with cream cheese frosting with sprinkles is one of the easiest recipes you will find on the site.
You can make this gorgeous birthday cake by visiting my YouTube channel, where you’ll find the recipe!
INGREDIENTS TO MAKE CHOCOLATE CHIP BIRTHDAY CHEESE
This decadent chocolate chip birthday cake is simple. This is the simplest recipe for a chocolate chip birthday cake. It uses ingredients that can be found anywhere.
I can assure you that chocolate chips are readily available in any bakery. You can order them online from grocery stores, which are becoming increasingly convenient.
TIPS TO CHOOSE THE BEST BIRTHDAY CAKE
As I mentioned before, birthday cakes are special and deserving of decoration. You can decorate your cake however you want, including more sprinkles, butterscotch balls, and wafers, as well as silver chocolate balls, fruits and nuts.
You can also use vanilla buttercream frosting, or dark cocoa ganache, as I did.
Remember to frost the top layer of your cake generously when you place another layer. This will ensure that your cake is not only beautiful but also delicious and stands tall.
This is a simple recipe, so you don’t need to worry about the ingredients. For any questions, please refer to the YouTube video.
RECIPE TO MAKE CHOCOLATE CHIP BIRTHDAY CUPCAKE
Birthday Cake- Chocolate Chip Cake
Recipe for chocolate chip cake
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 3/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup sugar castor
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 cup chocolate chips
Chocolate cream cheese Frosting-
- 1 cup cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 2 cups icing sugar
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- Pre-heat oven to 180C. Two 8-inch round cake pans are lined with parchment paper.
- Mix flour, baking powder, and salt in a bowl.
- Beat the vegetable oil and castor sugar in a separate bowl. Add the vanilla.
- Mix in the eggs one at a while and beat well after each addition. Add the milk.
- Use a spatula to gently fold the dry ingredients into your wet ingredients. Only mix until everything is well combined. Add the chocolate chips.
- Place the batter in the prepared pans. Bake the cake at 180C for 40 to 45 minutes, or until a skewer inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Mix the butter, cream cheese, and sugar together until you have a light and fluffy frosting.
- Add the sugar to the mixture while it is still being stirred. Mix until the frosting is fluffy and smooth.
- Gradually add the cocoa powder.
- After they are completely cooled, frost the cupcakes.