About Paan Ke Patte Ki Skillets Cake Recipe: Innovative mix of refreshing paan (betel leaf) flavors with coconut, gulkand, and chopped nuts!
Ingredients of Paan Ke Patte Ki Skillets Cakes
- 200gms plain flour
- 300 ml milk
- Two huge eggs (lightly whisked)
- One tablespoon of vegetable oil
- Butter (melted to make it suitable to fry)
- Shredded paan (betel leaves)
- Gulkand syrup (Mix all of the ingredients below)
- Chopped nuts
- Stuffing (mix all)
- Fresh coconut
- Desiccated coconut
- Jaggery powder
- Chopped nuts
How to Make Paan Ke Patte Ki Skillets Cakes
1. Place the flour in a large bowl. Make an opening in the middle, then pour eggs and milk. Continue whisking until you’ve got an even batter. Now fold the shredded betel leaves, add one tablespoon of vegetable oil, and mix thoroughly.
2. Make a pan for frying, dip some kitchen roll into the oil, and then clean the skillet’s interior. Place the pan on an even heat for about one minute.
3. Pour just under a tablespoonful of batter into the pan. Immediately begin swirling the batter around to form a nice layer.
4. Make the pancake and cook for around 30-40 seconds. Use a palette knife to carefully lift the pancake to examine the underside and ensure it’s golden brown before turning it over. Cook the opposite side for approximately 30-40 seconds before transferring to a serving dish.
5. Put the coconut mix in and fold or roll it up.
6. Place the plates on a table and add the syrup. Add chopped nuts.