Skip to content
- 1/2 tinNestle MILKMAID
- 1/2 cup (75 gms)Nestle a+ Nourish Dahi
- 50 gmsSoftened Butter
- 2 cups (200 gms)Maida (All-purpose Flour)
- 1 tsp Baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking Soda
- Two mashed banana
- One tsp vanilla essence
HOW TO MAKE BANANA CAKE
- Step 1.The oven should be heated to about 180o C. Grease a loaf cake pan. Dust it with flour. Set it aside.
- Step 2. Mix Nestle MILKMAID, butter, and milk until smooth. Mix in dahi and beat.
- Step 3. Combine baking powder and baking soda. Blend the maida mixture in the batter above. Mix in the bananas that have been mashed as well as the vanilla essence. Mix well.
- Step 4. Place the batter in the cake pan you have prepared and bake in the oven at 180° C for about 25-30 minutes or until a toothpick is clean.
- Step 5. Let the cake cool for five minutes. Take the cake off the serving dish. Cut and serve.
Tips to Make Banana Cake
- Refrain from beating your batter too much because it can cause a hard cake.
- To ensure you don’t overcook, ensure your cake is checked after 25 minutes of baking.
- Be sure that the cake is cool before decorating it. Otherwise, you’ll end up with a cake that is melting.