The autumn season is here, and I couldn’t be more excited for the beginning of autumn! There is something about the crisp, cold air of the jacket and the changing of leaves – amazing high-heeled boots, football, and the season – that entices my attention every single year. However, the most enjoyable part of autumn is the baking season. From now until January, there’s a myriad of opportunities to bake something yummy! Today, I’d like to present some cupcake recipes I’m currently looking at this year. Some of them have been featured on the blog before. The rest have been waiting for my Pinterest cupcake board for way too long. It’s time to heat your oven and start baking! Here are 10 Cupcakes to Bake This Fall!
1. It’s impossible to make a mistake with this recipe. It’s one of our most requested recipes for fall! Pumpkin Cupcakes by Lauren Kapeluck for The Cake Blog. The pumpkin-flavored cupcakes are packed with autumn flavors, including ginger, cinnamon, nutmeg, and cinnamon, and then finished with creamy cinnamon frosting. Recipe Here.
2. Spiced Apple Cider Cranberry Cupcakes by American Heritage Cooking. Apple cider cinnamon cakes are packed with an Apple Cider Cranberry Sauce. It is decorated with a swirl of creamy cinnamon frosting. Cinnamon sugar pie, apples, and apple cider syrup decorate it. Recipe Here.
3. Caramel Apple Cupcakes by Taste and Tell. Cupcakes with a spiced filling are filled with fresh apples and topped with caramel sauce and rich caramel frosting. Recipe Here.
4. Chocolate Bourbon Pecan Pie Cupcakes by Half Baked Harvest. Chocolate Bourbon cupcakes filled with pecan pie filling topped with butter pecan frosting and bourbon-glazed pecans that have been roasted. Recipe Here.
5. Pumpkin Spice Latte Cupcakes by Your Cup of Cake. A pumpkin spice cupcake that comes with cream frosting made of cheese as well as caramel drizzles and straws to decorate. Recipe Here.
6. Caramel Corn Cupcakes by Lauren Kapeluck for The Cake Blog. Caramel cake, topped with caramel frosting and caramel corn, adorned with candy corn, white chocolate chips, and cashews. Recipe Here.
7. Triple Peanut Butter Cupcakes by Life, Love & Sugar. A peanut butter cake filled with mini Reese’s pieces and peanut butter chips, topped with icing containing peanut butter. It’s a dream for anyone who loves peanut butter. Cupcake! Recipe Here.
8. Spiced Zucchini Cupcakes by Cooking Classy. The soft and fluffy zucchini cupcakes are packed with ginger, cinnamon cloves, nutmeg, and cloves. They are then topped with creamy cheese frosting. Recipe Here.
9. Apple Pie Cupcakes by Lauren Kapeluck for The Cake Blog. Delicious apple muffins filled with apple pie filling and finished with brown sugar cinnamon Swiss meringue buttercream! Recipe Here.
10. Salted Caramel Hummingbird Cupcakes by Yummy Crumble. Hummingbird Cupcakes with cinnamon cream cheese frosting, salted caramel buttery drizzled over the top as well as candied pecans.